HOW TO BOOK :
- If you don’t have a Momoyoga account yet with us, register here com/kiwiyoga/register
- If you have an account, go on momoyoga.com/kiwiyoga, log in to your account
- Select the classes you want to attend; you can select them all if you want. It does not matter because I will send you the Zoom links for every class of the week anyway.
- When you have selected your classes, please select Unlimited online classes
- Please either select the Paypal option or internet banking option
I have set the price of the classes at $72 but if you have been financially struggling with the current crisis, you can pay what you can afford.
By paying by internet banking, please state your name and online membership as reference.
Once you are subscribed, you will receive an email from us with the Zoom links to the upcoming weeks classes as well as Youtube links to the previous weeks recordings.
*If you subscribe mid week or part way through the month you will be given the current week’s and previous links for the month, upon receipt of payment.
How to access your classes on Zoom:
If this is your first-time using Zoom please make sure you complete the steps below so you are set-up and ready to go before the class starts .
- Download the Zoom App to your computer or tablet. The bigger the screen the better the quality, you can even use your TV.
- Join a test meeting and familiarize yourself with how Zoom works. Make sure to check your sound & video. If you get stuck – there’s lots of helpful articles & videos on the Zoom website.
- A few minutes before the session starts, follow the Zoom link URL in meeting invite.
- For the clarity of sound and picture we ask for all participants to mute their speakers as the session begins. You can also mute your videos, so it saves some internet usage, as the whole country is working from home.
All sessions will commence at their advertised times. We ask that you be prepared to be online 5 minutes beforehand to say Hello and connect. Once classes have started, we will be unable to communicate with you until after class completion where we will gather again to complete the class.
How to access YouTube recordings?
Recordings of the LIVE Zoom class will be accessible at the end of each week and will be sent in an email on the Sunday of that week. You can access these by clicking the URL that we will email and it will take you to the recording to use and enjoy! Recordings will be available for the month that you are subscribed for.
TIME TABLE FOR THE ONLINE CLASSES
8 classes per week this week 7th -12th April + 1 Yoga nidra
Tuesday 7th 5.45 pm Nadine Beginner Class
Tuesday 7th 7.30pm Nadine Intermediate class
Wednesday 8th 9am Nadine Restorative (blissful, highly relaxating yoga)
Wednesday 8th 5.45 pm Sharn Intermediate class
Wednesday 8th 7.30pm Sharn Beginner class
Thursday 9th 1pm Yoga Nidra Guided relaxation (mixed teachers)
Thursday 9th 5.30pm Bailee Active Flow (stronger, more active class)
Thursday 9th 7pm Cherie Beginner class
8 classes per week 13th -19th April + 1 yoga nidra / different from week before !!!!
Monday 13th 7.00pm Lisa Yin Yang
Tuesday 14th 9am Nadine Beginner to intermediate
Tuesday 14th 6 pm Nadine Beginner to intermediate
Wednesday 15th 9am Nadine Restorative
Wednesday 15th 6 pm Sharn Beginner to intermediate
Thursday 16th 1pm Mixed teachers Yoga Nidra (guided relaxation 30 minutes)
Thursday 16th 7pm Cherie Beginner to intermediate
Friday 17th 9am Nadine Beginner to intermediate and community catch up at the end
Sat 18th 9am Bailee Active Flow / Start your WE on the right foot.
8 classes Week 20-24th April + 1 yoga nidra
Monday 20th 7.00pm Bailee Yin Yang
Tuesday 21st 9am Nadine Beginner to intermediate
Tuesday 21st 6 pm Nadine Beginner to intermediate
Wed 22nd 9am Nadine Restorative
Wed 22nd 6 pm Sharn Beginner to intermediate
Thursday 23rd 1pm Mixed teachers Yoga Nidra (guided relaxation 30 minutes)
Thursday 23rd 7pm Cherie Beginner to intermediate
Friday 24th 9am Nadine Beginner to intermediate and community catch up at the end
Sat 25th 6pm 9am Bailee Active Flow / Start your WE on the right foot.